This document refers to IRBM S.p.A., to C.N.C.C.S. S.c.a.r.l, and GMP ADVENT Srl (Production and Quality Control area) – site of Via Pontina km. 30.600 – 00071 Pomezia.
It concern to Organization to ensure the respect of health, safety and environment, while performing R&D activities which aim to improve life conditions of people thanks to the discovery of new or improved pharmaceutical solutions.
The company will strive to implement the principles and strategies stated below and thereby contribute to the preservation of nature and the health of its employees, contractors and the communities where Organization operates.
Organization acknowledges its responsibilities towards environmental protection and conservation as well as to the occupational health and safety of all its employees.
The management of Organization supports health, safety and environment activities and provides adequate resources for their development. HSE improvement requires full commitment by all management personnel and is a priority for every employee at Organization and subsidiaries.
Organization is committed to achieve the following objectives:
- comply with all Italian legal requirements, laws and regulations and standards applicable to health, workers’ safety and environment;
- continuously improve policy, programs and behavior regarding environmental, health and safety prevention and protection, taking into account technical progress, scientific knowledge, the needs of employees and the expectations of the community;
- assess the impact of the plant’s activities, products and processes and adopt specific prevention and emergency procedures in the environmental and safety fields;
- minimize disposal of all waste products by reducing material consumption and maximizing recycling, and ensure that waste products are handled and disposed of in accordance with the prevailing law, environmentally-sound principles and good business practices;
- provide necessary and adequate resources in order to achieve the HSE objectives and make further improvements, when required, to protect the interests of the company and its employees, the community and the environment;
- incorporate appropriate environmental initiatives to implement best practices/projects to reduce environmental impact;
- ensure that contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and customers are aware of our initiatives and encourage the adoption of this policy by of all the companies working on the site;
- provide appropriate training and communication to all of our employees to increase people’s awareness and sense of responsibility and participation with regard to prevention and protection of the environment, health and safety;
- conduct regular audits to ensure that all HSE activities are carried out in accordance with this policy;
- implement this policy, distribute it to internal and external personnel, make it available to the public and to all interested parties and periodically review it through a Management System regarding environment, health and safety at work, in compliance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 45001:2018
Date: 30 July 2019